A New Category - Financial Advice (Disclaimers)

SINCE this is a blog about money, it seems only appropriate to include financial advices to my readers.

So far I have only posted about my thoughts and concepts given to me by many successful people. The advices were vague and hidden inside the paragraphs.

It is time to give more tangible information to help others out there live a less worrying life.

I have to make a disclaimer here. Only a small portion of the information I post will be my own experience until I have made it into the millionaire club. Most of the information will be from books and audios that I listen to.

Use the information at your own discretion.

You can choose to follow them; understand and modify them; or totally ignore them. It is your freedom.

The information I put into this category will be purely informational facts and less of opinions.

They are proven and tested ideologies handed down from ancient civilization which are still practical today.

The source will be provide and you can easily find it for further reading on your own.

I hope to make this category as informational and helpful to you as possible.

The lessons will be condensed and straight forward for easy digesting.

I'm open to discussions, just post your queries or points into my channel box and I will get back to you.

This is just my way of sharing with you, I hope you will like it. =D

No comments: