My Entrepreneur Style II

As mentioned, majority of entrepreneurs in the world are Strategists, for they have nowhere to go with their many ideas for new and promising ventures.

We distinguish ourselves by living both our personal and professional lives in the belief that what conceptually can be created can at some point be implemented.

Once I understand how to achieve whatever I am setting out to do, I lose interest in the daily routine and execution of ideas.

I consider myself to be quite accommodating, understanding, and empathetic, but at times those with whom I interact experience me as hard, cold, and calculating. Sad to say, I'm not really bothered.

I'm habitually quite selective in what I choose to perceive, as I chiefly want to channel my energies in directions that first are fascinating and second, profitable. Its really the case for me, I noticed this behaviour getting more and more prominent.

I am relentless, around-the-clock workaholics, driven to direct all available energy and imagination toward achievement.

I tend to be more polyactive than single-minded, typically taking on many endeavors simultaneously. I can attest to this statement, but currently I'm trying to follow the motto of doing one thing at a time.

Frequently I am unaware of my tendency to be aloof, off somewhere in my intellectual space; for I arrive at the future first, and understand concepts and ideas long before you mortals. Foresight for me is vital; theory captivates my imagination. I'm at my best when I'm scheming, contemplating, and planning.

Role

I am open to change. I can easily be intellectual dilettantes and loses with day-to-day reality.

I am a lifelong learner who quickly loses interest and search for new adventures when there is no more new learning to be done.

Modus Operandi

My modus operandi is to preserve the freedom of increase options. FREEDOM OF CHOICES!!

I need freedom to intellectually soar, to view the world from conceptual perspectives, not from predetermined angles.

It is useful to recognize that I am so demanding of myself that I may extend the same expectations and pressure to others with quite different life agendas.

Values

I place more value on analysis, exploration, and the intellect than do the other 3 entrepreneur types.

I view my world of thinking and turning insights into new opportunities as synonymous with progress and achievement.

I value objectivity and gaining knowledge so much that I am at a loss when others rely more on their emotions than on logic.

I enjoy problem solving and mental gymnastics as much as or more than merely achieving predetermined goals. Like solving sudoku puzzles. I just solve them for the process.

People who do not understand my motivation and orientation may be upset by my flexibility. Possibly, not really sure what is going on in other people's head.

I enjoy being able to influence people. I usually enjoy being influenced by others.

I can discuss anything with anyone without taking myself too seriously. About cars? About horoscope? I'm not sure about this one.

I place high value on will, for I feel that I can will myself into whatever I want. I enjoy a kind of intellectual elasticity and therefore can waltz in and out of situations, even without a partner.

Expectations

My expectations are straightforward: Do as I say and not necessarily as I do. Hmm, not walking the talk?

I believe that I know what is best for everyone and that I can charm people into doing just anything.

I expect to be admired, loved, and worshiped by whomever I work with because my contribution is intellectually superior, unique, and more valuable than anyone else's. Over time, though, I am likely to realise that my charm has its limits. I get what this sentence means. I experience similar events before.

I expect people to work intelligently but not necessarily hard. Yes, Work Smart not Work Hard!

I don't necessarily believe that everyone should do their duty, because the term duty implies the inabiity to intellectualize and, the tendency to accept status quo. I abhor herd instincts.

Lifestyle

My lifestyle is most affected by my belief that there are never enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.

I never cease to explore, study, read, and stay informed on whatever is important to me.

I prefer to be at work with an occasional passing thought for an outside event than to be at the event itself, thinking about work. Don't really get what this means though.

There may be times when I venture out to do something that is good for my health and well-being. These tend to be highly individualized activities; I enjoy competing against myself more than others, believing that "Anything I can do, I can do better." Explains why I prefer non-ball games that can be done on my own.

No comments: