My Life So Far

THE year is going to end soon. The number of years left to achieve my goals will also be down by 1. So what have I done to move myself closer to that goal?

The first goal of having a networth of $1million by the age of 26 is still far from reach. My underlying plan is to have some investments, publish books and start 2 to 3 businesses.

So far, I've had one land banking investment that would double my money in 2 to 4 years. A book that I'm in the progress of writing and its still quite far from earning anything. I'm also an Education consultant for ERC institutes, my small time business.

My formal education stopped 3 years ago. Currently, I'm pursuing my interest in a diploma course of Digital Media Design. I'll soon hit a fork road where I'll have to choose boring employment or a life of excitement. My only relevant education comes from books that successful people wrote. They are my life mentors.

My relationship with my family has improved a little. I'm no longer The Tyrant. I could now be approached. My addiction for the computer is wearing off and now I have some other stuff which I found myself doing at home. But, I'm still far from being the perfect son and elder brother.

My inter-personal skills have declined. This is a sad fact and even though I'm conciously trying to halt the downward spiral, its eating me. It might have been because of my thoughts and my scrutiny of others and how they live their lives. This is one area that needs lots of work.

My faith. I have no god. I don't go to anyone seeking forgiveness. I hold responsibility over my own actions and will bear the consequence in this lifetime. What happens after this lifetime will be dealt with after I get there. Right now, I can't be bothered if someone is watching my moves. I write my own destiny and my conscience is my guide. Nothing to work on in this area. Spiritual life is none of my concern.

My entertainment has gone from weekly gatherings with old friends to sitting infront of the computer wondering what to do next. There's no line drawn for me. I'm studying my interest, doing what I enjoy doing every day of my life. I can't think of anything that would entertain me. I don't really get myself entertained by playing games. For one simple reason because I suck at it. It would struck at me as more of a waste of time than de-stressing. I'm not sure if anyone will classify getting a girlfriend as entertainment. That thought was in my head sometime ago, but it seemed to have lost its fun. Fighting invisible enemies sounds more and more stupid. It served less and less in removing excess fats compared to the work out routines I'm having. Any party loving person will view my life as a sad and uneventful one. But my excuse: Bitter first, sweet later. Enjoy when I have the capacity to.

My health is pink I suppose. No major illness. Probably some self-thought body defunctional syndromes. But I guess I'm doing fine. Current routine: Swimming 2.5km on every Tuesday and Napfa training on every Friday which consists of supervised training of the 6 sections in Napfa. My goal here is to get Gold for Napfa. Only obstacle is my 2.4km run, other stations are wavering around B~A range. Working steadily towards better stamina and speed. All's well.

Too early to make a new year's resolution. So I'll stop here. My idealogies are more or less established in my previous posts, so I guess I won't be as active in that area.

I realise that my mind was lighter than before I started blogging. Those exploding thoughts are better off written down and recorded rather than stored inside the brain.

Now my most important focus is to get my book out and in the mean time work on my business.

No comments: