School Work, Fitness, Business

CURRENTLY I have 3 major things to take care of in my life. School work, my fitness and my book business.

All 3 of them are important, I'll explain why. And they all need my time and attention.

First thing is school work. I'm graduating within the next 2 months and I have a graduation show(Fusion) coming 3 weeks from now(6th & 7th March 2009) . My goal is to leave a good impression on the visitors who came to see my booth so that they can remember the name MoneyThology, yes I'll put it on my booth.

Works that are required regarding the Fusion preparation include mostly my sculpturing and printing of the portfolio stuff. I need to show good portfolio and my most prized sculpture of my beloved Dragon. It is currently in satisfactory state, but I'm going to make it near perfect.

I have exactly 3 weeks to prepare fusion. So its not near but near. Urgent but not so.

Damn it

Business dateline is determined by when I go National Service. And I dunno when I'll go in since i have not received the letter. And the worst news ever is, I have 95% chance of becoming a commando. I was summoned to Hendon Camp for vocational assessment. GG...

This makes it hard to plan for business and fitness.

Fitness has to be maintained regularly, due to the fact that I might really become a commando. I need to be able to survive 1 and a half years of hell.

So I think I'm setting 2 days a week for physical training as usual.

1 day swimming 2.5km

1 day running and statics training

Tuesday for swimming Thursday or Friday running

For school work, I still owed a minor project. Because it wasn't done as well as expected. So now I have to redo it.

I'm modeling one of e cities I have designed long ago and texturing and lighting and rendering it.

While modeling I have to look out for cleanliness of model. No boolean. Clean mesh so that when I unwrap the UV and paint the textures, it will be smoother.

After i finish modeling and texturing, I want to do 3 renders of 3 moods. One is dawn, one is noon and one is night.

I got 1 week to do that. So it's the most urgent task at hand.

For fusion i need to print portfolio. Which means I need to select e pieces, colour adjust and put in the formatting. Then once that's done, I need to design my name card which needs to be printed.

Then, last but not least is sculpturing. Currently working on the armour of the Dragon. Aiming to make very nice armour. Hopefully can paint it but seems unlikely to dob it professionally within the time frame. So I better not be too ambitious. After that, I need to bake, after baking need to find place to hide in school. So I'll probably be baking on Thursday, 1 day before Fusion.

Left with the business part. Shall talk about it once I cleared all these shit... OMG... Commando... GG...

Focus on what is to come and on things within my control

No comments: