Sick

I'VE finally fallen sick after almost a year being healthy. I have such a low tendency to fall sick that it becomes a sensation to be sick. I do not detest being sick. Falling sick to me is a battle between me and an invisible enemy.

Survival of the fittest. Each time I contract a flu, I know that I'm going to get well and my immunity will become stronger. There are many strains of flu virus, but our immunity can handle some of them by default. Each time my body recovers from a flu, I gain immunity against that strain of virus. So the more I fall sick, the stronger I become.

Many people go to the doctor the moment they fall sick. The doctor gives them antibiotics and some medicine, but I believe in nature. I believe that nature has built us in such a way that we can fight minor illness(and maybe major ones like cancer) on our own. Each time you go to the doctor, your immune system is denied of the chance to get stronger. So you'll become weaker and weaker.

Ever since I was in primary school, I seldom took MC even if I fell sick. I'll just go to school and spread the germs to everyone for their own good. Each time I fall sick, I usually fully recover in 4 to 7 days. My longest period of being sick was 17 days. This was the result of ignoring advices like don't drink cold water or eat fried food.

Another thing about falling sick is that I become acutely aware of my weaknesses as a human being. I took a healthy body for granted and did not took the trouble to look after myself. So I suppose falling sick served as a warning to take care of my body. Miserable as it can be, falling sick makes me cherish a healthy body.

So, I wish that you will fall sick soon and build yourself a stronger immune system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ever since I was in primary school, I seldom took MC even if I fell sick. I'll just go to school and spread the germs to everyone for their own good."

You are really full of bullshit man.

Anonymous said...

Must be the blog owner pretending to be me. (2nd comment)

Please la. Bullshitter.

the lyrical fish said...

haaha losers.

take care bastard, dun die.
the way u write is really.
arrogant.
well.
all the best.
also about your friend's blog shop. everyone is doing that. not just her.
its a common idea, i'm sure u can think of something better.