Who Am I?

WHO am I to say that my views about money are correct? And can I gurantee that following what I said will land you with great wealth?

I'm just 19 years old and I don't even own anything yet. How can I brag so much about my knowledge of money?

Truth is, the more people disagreeing with my views, the happier I will be. It will just prove that I'm one of the 2 sheep who left the crowd(see Sheepish Analogy for reference).

However, my thoughts are not unbased, they did not just pop out of thin air.

I have to credit my enlightenment to a successful multi-millionaire, business owner, real estate investor and mentor: Mr Robert Kiyosaki.

The first book that I picked up which was written by him was Rich Dad Poor Dad. Its a best seller that can be found practically in every book store. The book taught me what I wanted to learn. The book taught me the mindset I need to have in order to acquire great wealth.

Money is not something you should be chasing after. It's something that should be working 24/7 under you.

I seriously do not care if you sneered or yawned at what I wrote. It wasn't meant for criticism anyway.

What I wrote is my interpretation of knowledge I have gathered over the past 4 years.

I would rather discover that what I know is wrong (which is highly unlikely) through several stumbles in life, than to have people coming to me telling me that I'm being naive and stupid (actually I was hoping someone will come and do that to me, then I'll have someone to laugh back at when I made it).

What if I fail? I'm sure people will be asking me this question if they have a chance. In fact, I heard that question before. My answer? So what if I fail?

Didn't we learn how to walk by falling a few times?

Did we learn to swim without swallowing a few gulps of water a few times?

Did we learn to ride a bike without bruising the knees and bleed several times.

I'm prepared to fail. Be it 2 or 3 times, I have nothing to lose. Failing to me is truly a feed back telling me that the method I used is not the right one, try again with another method.

Eventually, with my intelligence, I will figure it out.

Though I grew up being told to do everything right (its in the education system, you get punished for doing things wrongly), the defiant side of me would always do things just to discover the consequence.

What's life without finding out about the after effects of our actions?

Mistakes are meant to be made if we want grow and learn.

Are you afraid of making mistakes?

No comments: